Stopped working

It simply stopped working.
The blinking laser pointer doesnt operate anymore. Device is connected but it doesnt blink anymore and i guess sensor cannot read the status.
How do i go about getting it warranty replaced?
Im pretty sure its hardware issue.
Tried resetting it. Turning it off and on. No luck. No laser.

Anton,
Sorry to hear about the unit failure. We’ll sure have it sorted out to your satisfaction.

Do you get any LED indications? Any difference when powered from the alternative source?

What do you mean alternative source? You want me to try and switch the usb cable and socket?
I dont see any problem with led indicators. They blink green.
And when i did reset it was blinking blue, like usual. App says stopped. Device opens and closes the door like usual, but says stopped instead of open / closed in status.

Alternative power source would be another USB adapter and preferably cable too, this way we’ll know what part has failed.
It’s easier to exchange the power adapter/cable if that’s where the problem is, and you will not have to repeat the setup.

Ok tried changing the wire and the adapter. No luck.
Thank you.

Ok, please send it back for exchange then.

Hi - our unit stopped working after the first day. We tried several things and still can’t get it to work reliably from our phones. We would like to return the product. Please provide a domestic return label.

Order number: 314965535

Would you like to try some troubleshooting before you return your unit?