Alerts on multiple devices

Hello, my wife and I have iPhones and I stalled the app on my phone first and then hers. She gets the alerts but I don’t. I’ve tried logging in and out a few times. All the alerts are enabled. Does anyone know why I’m having this problem with my alerts? Thanks in advance.

Sorry meant ‘installed’

Please try toggling one of the enabled alerts off and back on from your device.
If this doesn’t solve the issue, please PM me the device ID and I’ll check if both push notification subscriptions are in the system.

I hava exact same problem as Ajay Ajayla. I dont receive any alert. I already tryed to turn on and off the alerts but nothing changed. My wife’s phone is getting all the alerts !?
In addition to this problem I have to log in nearly every day sometimes twice a day. And the problem is that I see this when I am close to the garage and I like to open it! Than I stop log in sometimes the system does’not recognize my password and i have to do it 2-3 times. Can you tell me what I have to do to fix the problems I have!
Thank you very much!
Stefan

Stefan, if you PM me your device ID, I can verify the subscriptions.
I’m trying to sort out the short session times with the cloud service provider (Particle). Meanwhile, consider using the IFTTTs widget button applet.

A post was split to a new topic: PM: alerts on multiple devices