If your Garadget is unable to connect with LED fast blinking cyan with an occasional red, then its encryption key needs to be refreshed. Please contact Garadget via a PM (personal message) to arrange the repair.
Those who are comfortable with technology are welcome to attempt the process at home. It only takes a minute, but the software takes longer to setup first time.
- Install the software, and download public key to current directory
- Connect your Garadget to computer using microUSB cable, you should see a new COM port in device manager
- Press and hold “M” button until LED switches to blinking dark blue (Listening Mode)
- In console run command
particle identifyto get your Garadget’s device ID
- Run command
particle loginto login into your Garadget account
- Hold “M” button and click “R” button, release when LED switches to blinking yellow (DFU mode)
- Run following commands one after another:
dfu-util -d 2b04:d006 -a 1 -s 2082 -D cloud_public.der
particle keys server cloud_public.der
particle keys new photon
particle keys load photon.der
particle keys send [device id] photon.pub.pem
Please post your questions and help requests relevant to above process in this thread.