I'm after beta testers for the Alexa-Garadget Skill, anyone interested?

I’m very interested in testing this Skill. I have 1 door.

Hi Chris,

I’d be interested in helping test. Echo Dot - 1 opener.

Thanks

Terry

I have an Echo and Dot2.

Using IFTTT: “trigger open the garage door”
“trigger close the garage door”

That is working great.

Can help with your new skill if you need more testers.

Yes, please! I have three Echo’s, the Garadget working well w/my single garage door. Alexa use would really make life easier.

I also have multiple Philips Hue lights, Wemo switches, & Sonos sound systems - all working pretty well w/Echo.

Ok, [quote=“droidsteve, post:21, topic:976, full:true”]
I’m very interested in testing this Skill. I have 1 door.
[/quote]

Please send me the email address you use for your Alexa account and I’ll add you to the beta list.

Please send me the email address you use for your Alexa account and I’ll add you to the beta list.

OK, THAT’S IT.

NO MORE TESTER FOR NOW.

That’s as many beta testers as I need. Of course, everyone is welcome to come and discuss the beta and comment or request improvements on the discussion thread.

Thanks everyone.

jkeese01 at yahoo dot com is linked to Alexa.

Count me in on this one! Be more than happy to help you out.

Hi Chris,

Did you get my email info?

What should I be looking for on my end once you had me entered?

Thanks

Terry

I already have it working with IFTTT. I would be happy to help you test a native version.

Count me in, have an Echo Dot 2 and one garage door opener

Hello Everbody!

This is Michael from Munich, Germany writing. Any update on the Alexa Skill?
Would love to beta Test :slight_smile:

I would love to beta. I have a dot and opener on the way. I will PM email.

While waiting for native Alexa skill, you guys are welcome to try out Garadget’s IFTTT applets for Alexa and other services.

I’m now finalizing the code for review by Amazon and with luck it will be released soon.

3 Likes

I would like to participate. Single door opener user with Echo and Echo Dot. Alexa skill would be very useful in my setup.

I would like to be added to the testers, I have an echo and garadget opener.
Thanks,
Mike