Not getting notifications anymore

The notifications have stopped again as of this morning 6/3/17… :frowning:

Same here. The alerts stopped working again this morning.

Same. I got an alert when I closed the garage at 6:50 this morning EST, but nothing after that.

• Merg

It quit working again

Ok now it’s working again

Just restarted the server, will be monitoring closely.

1 Like

My unit stopped sending both APP and email notifications yesterday. The APP itself will show how long the door has been open or closed but no notifications are sent/received.

Please check now. I restarted the service.

Anybody else have their notifications stop again?

• Merg

Hi Merg,
Are you still missing the notifications today?

Just noticed I’m not getting any either

When I left my house last at 1400 hrs, I did not get a notification. I’ll check again when I get back.

• Merg

Still no alerts…

• Merg

I’m still not getting any either

I’m in contact with the developer working on resolution for the notification issue in iOS.
Meanwhile, for critical applications, please use email notifications configurable via the web interface.
The notifications in beta version of iOS app should also work; please let me know if anybody needs an invite.

Sorry about the disruption.

I would like an invite!

Matt and all who would like a beta tester’s invite: please PM me your iTunes account email. I’ll add you to the group.

All,
The push notifications in iOS should be restored now. Please confirm.

And they just stopped working again today…

• Merg

You can disregard this last one… They are working. Apparently, yesterday morning, we were getting false alerts due to the sun shining in the garage. My wife disabled the Open/Close alerts and didn’t tell me. :slight_smile:

• Merg