I'm after beta testers for the Alexa-Garadget Skill, anyone interested?

I am interested in beta testing. I recently acquired the dot end am in the prices of setting up the garadget.

Just private message me your Alexa account email. I’ll add it and give you access to the Garadget skill.

Thanks!

No wait, I’ve got your email!

Chris

Just clarifying, I/we should expect an email from the Amazon folks before being able to get started correct?

Definitely. Please add me to the list!

Correct. I’ve prompted a resend, maybe check your trash folder also.

No Problem, please private message me your alexa email address to add to the beta.

Chris

Checked inbox and spam. Nothing from Amazon or Alexa / Echo

My fault. Just checked you email and I put the W in it. I’ve resent and you should receive it now.

I’m very interested in testing this Skill. I have 1 door.

Hi Chris,

I’d be interested in helping test. Echo Dot - 1 opener.

Thanks

Terry

I have an Echo and Dot2.

Using IFTTT: “trigger open the garage door”
“trigger close the garage door”

That is working great.

Can help with your new skill if you need more testers.

Yes, please! I have three Echo’s, the Garadget working well w/my single garage door. Alexa use would really make life easier.

I also have multiple Philips Hue lights, Wemo switches, & Sonos sound systems - all working pretty well w/Echo.

Ok, [quote=“droidsteve, post:21, topic:976, full:true”]
I’m very interested in testing this Skill. I have 1 door.
[/quote]

Please send me the email address you use for your Alexa account and I’ll add you to the beta list.

Please send me the email address you use for your Alexa account and I’ll add you to the beta list.

OK, THAT’S IT.

NO MORE TESTER FOR NOW.

That’s as many beta testers as I need. Of course, everyone is welcome to come and discuss the beta and comment or request improvements on the discussion thread.

Thanks everyone.

jkeese01 at yahoo dot com is linked to Alexa.

Count me in on this one! Be more than happy to help you out.