Comfort 220 Airport doors

comfort
wiring
opener
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fe3bf4b7080> #<Tag:0x00007fe3bf4b6f18> #<Tag:0x00007fe3bf4b6db0>

hi there,

I am trying to purchase garadget but want to make aure it will work with my door https://www.manualslib.com/products/Marantec-Comfort-220-3355137.html I see few ports 1 ,2 ,3 ,70, 71 but not sure where I will need to plug in the new unit. can you please confirm it will work and where to plug in before I purchase

thanks
Rami

Installation Gliderol - Glidermatic GTS+ Optima
Installation Gliderol - Glidermatic GTS+ Optima

Check the Manual

Page 12
then (only guessing as I know nothing about this equipment) I would probably say the the connections are 70 and 71 as the Garadget acts as photocell. You have to take a risk on these things - I did and LOVE IT - 2 of my friends have now bought them - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Sorry not much help - BUT if it does work - please post your instructions up on how you did it on the forum - and give me all the credit (LOL).

@rdinha, thank your your interest in Garadget.
Sorry @sheeted, I’m going to tap into some of that sweet credit here. :wink:

This manual has an illustration on page 12 showing push button connected to terminals 1 and 2. That’s where Garadget terminals should be connected.

thanks garadget,

sorry to sound dumb but on the garadget device what colours are the cables and which color goes in 1 and 2?

There is no difference. Inside of Garadget the terminals are connected to the normally open contacts of electro-mechanical relay which acts as a regular push button as far as opener is concerned.

So plug and play you go

Thanks Garadget - you must take full credit

Good Community - always active

Rdinha - please post what you did so the community can grow

Cheers