Installation with Chamberlain Liftmaster Professional 1245R

I have a really old Chamberlain Lifemaster Professional (manufactured 2003). Can someone help with the correct wiring ? I don’t know what the precise model number is but on the side it says Chamberlain Liftmaster Professional 1/3 HP. I have not been able to find the correct manual online.

EDIT : Managed the find the model number : 1245R

1 Like

Looks like it’s terminals 1 & 2. You can confirm by looking which wire goes to wall button.

I managed to find the model number and also the manual online. It does show wires 1 and 2 connecting to the wall button. Does it matter which terminal I connect the two wires from Garadget to ?

Nop. Garadget has a relay that just electrically connects the two wires together when you send the command.

2 Likes

Silly question perhaps, but I have the same unit. The exposed wires don’t extend enough to wrap around both terminals because of the distance between each one. Recommendations on how to connect the provided wiring with this set up?

You might want to expose more wire by cutting the outside sleeve along between the wires.

Thanks. I’ll try that now!