iOS App Notification at Wrong Time

I have my iOS app set up to notify me if the garage door is opened or closed between 10pm and 5am. I am finding that if I open the garage after 5am, but before 6am, I am still getting the notification. Is there the possibility that there is a timezone issue? It seems to work without issue at the start time though in that if I open or close the garage just after 10pm, I get the notification as expected.

Thanks,
Merg

Sounds like a timezone issue. What is your selected timezone?

GMT+5 (EST)

• Merg

Thanks for the info.
If you PM me the device ID, I can check the settings and recent logs to see if everything is saved correctly.

The timezone option for “(GMT-05:00 +DST) Eastern Time (US & Canada)” switched to daylight savings time on Mar 11, 2018. Is GMT-4 a correct time offset now for where you are?

Actually, yeah… I am now GMT-4 with the time change. I guess it’s not automated in Garadget, huh?

Thanks,
Merg

It is, but maybe got stuck at the non DST. Please see if resetting the unit (“R” button) switches the timezone to DST.

Hi , I think my time zone is not set up correctly. I get notifcation for the 10 pm to 6 am even when it is late morning my time (Dubai). How do I check and change the time zone?
Thanks,
Ahmed

Solved, please ignore as I found out where to go to find and change the time zone and I found that I was in the wrong time zone.
Thanks,
Ahmed