Not Getting Android Push Notifications - Email works, though

I’m not getting any push notifications to my Android device. I have ensured that I am staying “logged in”. I receive email notifications just fine, but I do not get the push notifications. Any ideas on how to troubleshoot this?

Please make sure you use the latest version of the app by checking the app store.
Try toggling the status notification off and later back on to renew the subscription.
While testing, exit to the main screen of your phone’s OS and use wall button to trigger the events (the notifications are suppressed while app is active).

Okay. I tried that. Still not working. I’m using Android Pie (9), in case that matters.

Check that the push notifications are permitted for Garadget app. If they are, please PM me the device ID of your Garadget and I’ll check things out.

I am having the same issue with Android. No more notifications. Running a pixel 2 with latest andriod version and notifications are allowed. Tried uninstall and re-install as well. No luck

I’m not getting any notifications either. One time the garage was left open and there was no notification to say it was left open overnight.

@cartman48 & @markdj,
Please PM me your device IDs and I’ll check it out.

I too am have issues with the Android app. What is meant with PMing you? Facebook? I do not use most social media.

Please assist

David,
To PM, please click on the profile icon and then on blue “Message” button.

I am having the same issues. I will PM you