Offline device

Hi I am using your devices for several years of no issue.

In the last two months however one of the devices keeps going off-line. Any suggestions

Please try replacing the power adapter. Any USB charger will work for this purpose.

FWIW - I ran into a similar issue, multiple years of no problems, then going offline all of sudden for periods of the day. I simply unplugged, waited a few seconds, plugged back in…haven’t had an issue since.

I replace the power adapter but four days later I’m off-line again.

I’ve had these things for several years without any issues this just started happening over the last six months

Hello,
I do have the same situation.
When I unplugged and plug again it comes back online but dyes again within a day or two.

Could the unit have reached its end of life ?
CAM

I keep having the offline issue as well. A simple reboot usually fixes the issue. Now I will try a new power adapter.

I posted on a fresh thread about a similar issue I’m having now. In my case, I’m pretty sure it isn’t the charger since it worked when I used it with other devices. I then tried the Garadget with a different charger I know works and I get nothing from the Garadet.

Just an update on my situation. I have two Garadet devices since I have two garage doors. One device kept going offline while the other was always functioning without issue. I would unplug the offline device, it would reboot and work fine for a few hours, sometimes days, but would then go back offline. I switched the power adapter about 4 days ago now and it hasn’t gone offline once. So far, problem solved.