I’m looking for some help, please.
- Garadget app installed on my iPhone with no issues.
- I’m able to log in to my account without any errors.
- I successfully added the Garadget device using the app.
- Wiring is correct, it is connected to the same two terminals that the pushbutton switch is connected to. Shorting the two terminals with a screwdriver works just fine.
- The laser is bulls-eye centered on the reflective surface, and the app is reading it correctly 100% of the time.
What’s NOT right:
The app hardly EVER works with one tap on the icon. I can SOMETIMES get it to work using multiple taps. There does not seem to be a pattern to it. Again, touching the terminals with a screwdriver works just fine. The wall-mounted, hardwired button works just fine, connected to the same terminals.
I’ve experimented with about every combination of “Relay On Time” and “Relay Off Time” possible (exaggerating, I haven’t tried all 39 permutations). The combination that seems to work more often than others is .3/.3.
Beyond that, I’m at a loss. Google didn’t help, either.
It’s this ancient dinosaur of an opener (I’m assuming a pic will show here):