Yonomi instead of IFTTT?

I have Garadget responding to voice commands through Amazon Echo via IFTTT and it works well. I’ve been playing with Yonomi for TV entertainment control. I find it works faster and without having to use “trigger” to run the macros. Lacking direct support from Alexa, does anyone see a way to make Yonomi work with Garadget?

Thanks for the info.
I dropped Yonomi a message. Will see how they want to proceed.

Good man! I’m anxious to know what they say. I like their app and interface a lot better than IFTTT. Yonomi is a bit trickier when first starting out, like IFTTT, it’s gets easier after the first couple of activities.

1 Like

Got the response and replied with the info they requested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, Oct 8, 2016 at 11:28 PM
Subject: Re: Integration with your app

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your note.

Congratulations on your product. It looks very exciting.

We will be sure to add Garadget to our list of future integrations. In the mean time, anything you can share with us about number of users and APIs would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Yonomi Support

and later this:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: Integration with your app

Hi Denis,

Great. Thanks for the information. We have added Garadget to our list of devices to integrate with in the future. We can’t commit to when we might get to it but let’s please stay in touch.

And best of luck!

Cheers,

If anybody else is interested in Yonomi integration, please reach out to them via the support or social networks to bump Garadget closer to the top of their list.

I dropped them an email. Their response:

"Hi,

Thanks for leaving the following message on our support page:
“Any chance we can get Garadget added?http://www.garadget.com

Garadget is already on our list to look at integrating!

We can’t commit to when we may be able to integrate support, but your feedback helps us prioritize what we work on. Thanks for letting us know you want to see it supported.

In the mean time, here is the list of currently supported devices.

Thanks,

– Yonomi Support "