I love the Garadget and I’m super excited about it.
Here are some defects I think I’ve noticed in the app and some feature requests.
- the app notifies me three times on any open and close.
- the text doesn’t wrap when viewing the community site on the help page. This makes it unreadable on my 6S+
- sometimes the animation doesn’t correspond with the actual state of the door.
- not sure of what the functionality is supposed to be here, but the geolocation only notifies me how far away I am from my garage. If that is all it is supposed to be, I’ll turn it off. It doesn’t really explain what it is for. What would be COOL is if it OPENED the door when I came in range of the door. Not just to cycle it. I don’t want it to close when I get close if it is already open.
- Auto close after a certain time of day
- lock out other open and close through remotes (not sure if this would be helpful or not).
- if garage doesn’t close due to tripping of the safety feature, notification of this reason. I want to know that I can try to close it again or if I need to go have it checked.