Device ID is the first value you see in the settings screen. It’s 24 character long alphanumeric string.

A post was split to a new topic: Garadget Offline

Hi! I’m facing same issue. I did reset the device and now its blinking cyan and red, also red laser is working. However, device is showing as offline in my app.

Hi, AJ.
Please check out this post.

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Encryption key fix (fast cyan blinks with occasional red)

I have same problem. “Offline 6 days”.
I tried reset it, did not work. I add new device and went through installing, again. It still not working.

Victor,
What is the LED indication on your Garadget?

I’m having the same issue. My garadget went offline about a month ago. When I try to restart it, it blinks rapid blues with 1 red here and there. After I go to my app the door indicates that its setting up but that it has already been registered with an account. Then it just goes back to blinking rapid blue with occasional red again.

Alexander,
Please check out the relevant post explaining what is going on with your Garadget:

If you are unable to fix this issue at home, please PM/email us with the service request.

Why is the Garadget keep going offline, this happens at least once a month, I have been able to get it back online every time, but not this time, spending hours in my garage, this item is not so good as advertised, I am sorry I bought it, to much time wasted on something that should work properly at all time, shame on you to sell us a piece of junk.

1 Like

Same issue here…
Garadget gets offline and LED is cyan colour always on…
I do the reset and re-setup the wifi, but after some time same issue again…
What can i do to solve this? Is it a hardware issue??

Thanks

+1

My garadget never had any issues before but within the last month it seems to be going offline and never returning online. Doing a power cycle fixes the issue but that’s not really a solution. Any ideas as to what is going on or what can solve this issue?

1 Like

Please try replacing the power adapter. Any USB charger will work for this purpose.

I’m having same problem. Went offline 6 days ago. Nothing here that seems to help. Has anyone tried DM’ing Garadget to fix encryption key? Did it work?

Changing the USB adaptor worked for me. Haven’t had problems since changing it