Not getting notifications anymore

Notifications have stopped. all else works. installed app on another phone and no notifications there either.

John,
Please try disabling and enabling some of the notifications to refresh the subscriptions.
If that doesnā€™t help, please try logging out of the app and logging back in.
If that doesnā€™t help, please PM me the device ID and Iā€™ll check things on the server side.

The same issue has occurred again. I have restarted the unit with no change.

Thank you for your report. Itā€™s me this time. I restarted the server and failed to load the service handling the notifications. Please check now.

My unit stopped sending both APP and email notifications yesterday. The APP itself will show how long the door has been open or closed but no notifications are sent/received.

Iā€™ve restarted the server again. If the issue persists, please PM me your device ID and Iā€™ll check things out.

My unit stopped sending both APP and email notifications yesterday. The APP itself will show how long the door has been open or closed but no notifications are sent/received.

Thank you for your report.
Is this still the case now?

The issue has been corrected.

1 Like

My unit stopped sending both APP and email notifications today. The APP itself will show how long the door has been open or closed but no notifications are sent/received.

Notifications are working.

1 Like