Wish list - suggest your ideas

feature-request
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f54430f7c58>

Thanks Denis for your fast reply!

• I saw it on the voting list but since 2016 it is a hot item and till now I’m still stuck with a solution which makes me catagorize Garadget as a gadget and not as a replacement, suited for a household with more then one person (and even then it is not practical). Hope your final solution will be as elegant as the example of Netatmo.com. Different kind of users (admins, users, visitors), invited by an admin by e-mail, sometimes with a timeframe, and possible being revoked by an admin. All by app. And each admin with it’s own alerts and logging.

• Stopping works on Android if i set the opening time to a short ‘Door motion time’ of i.e.5 seconds (the smallest while the real time is 20 sec), which mean I have to wait 5 seconds before the app will respond. In the meanwhile the animation of the door opens/closes completely. I have no clue and have to wait a while if the door is closed (or not. Refreshing of the app is not that fast when reality is different). I consider this as a workaround and not very accurate.

• Thanks for the form but i was referring to the app which correctly state that the password is incorrect (when typing a wrong password) but when i ask to send me the password, the app states that the user is unknown.

Regards, Gejes

Looking forward to an updated Android app, any idea when we can expect it? Thanks!

Definitely would love to see the log files because I could have used them today already when my daughter argued she was home, but the garage door never opened so I could show her the logs :stuck_out_tongue:

Limited access accounts would be great too. I just want my daughters to be able to open/close the door, not actually change any settings, etc.

Door motion time for closing and opening.
My door takes longer to open(22 sec) then to close(19 sec).

+1 for user accounts with individual notification settings.

They have google home control already

Apple Watch App!!! Would love to be able to go for a run just with Watch and be able to close and then open door on return (Series 3 with 4G)